PrimeIndustryReports.com provides access to nearly 3 million Federal, State, and County-Level Industry Reports.
These Reports can be used to help you compare your company's financial
performance with Industry benchmarks. They are also invaluable for reviewing key metrics
for loans, insurance policies, and business valuations.|
Reports contain 5 years of data.
The current ending year of our actual reports is 2015.
Download the PDF version of the report by using the "EMAIL"
button at the bottom of the full report page.
Where do we get the data?
The PrimeIndustryReports data comes from Oxxford Information Technology – a leader
for over 25 years in business information. Oxxford Information Technology collects
data from the US IRS and other government agencies on filings from public and
private companies. The data is then complied into specific Industries by region.
Our industry reports are synthesized from over 60 external and proprietary databases including:
- Firm financial data and product usage information
- Geographic area data on firms, revenue, and growth
- National industry data and forecasts
- IRS corporate and partnership detail
- County business patterns
- ERISA employee benefit findings
- Annual surveys of manufacturing and trade
- Economic census data
- Macro economic forecast data
- 10K and 10Q filings for public corporations
- State company report filings
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Federal Reserve Board bank call reports
- FDIC quarterly filings
- Oxxford's proprietary behavioral databases
- and many more